We believe that it’s important for patients to be as informed as possible on their injuries, regenerative procedures and lifestyle changes that will benefit them. Please go to the links below to read medical articles written by our doctors as well as articles they have recommended.
- Creativity: The Missing Lesson
- Be the Tortoise or the Hare: It Doesn’t Matter for Fat Loss
- 5 Tips You Need to Choose the Right Doctor
- How Regenerative Medicine (Stem Cell Therapy) Works
- Osteoarthritis Patient Treatment Strategies
- Rotator Cuff Treatment Facts
- Hip and Knee Replacement Risks
- Increased Risk for Patient’s after Meniscus Surgery for Knee Replacement
- Many NSAIDs Associated With Heart Failure
Articles by Drs. Malanga and Bowen
- Physical Therapy: TENS, Ultrasound, Heat and Cryotherapy
- I Still Have Back Pain! Now What?
- Low Back Pain Relief and Pneumatic Vest Use
- Sitting Disease and Its Impact on Your Spine
- Muscle Relaxants in the Treatment of Acute Low Back Pain via Spine Universe.
- Medications to Relieve Back Pain via Spine Universe.
- Medication and Treatment of Acute Low Back Pain via Spine Universe.
- Physical Therapy: TENS, Ultrasound, Heat and Cryotherapy via Spine Universe.
- Cervicogenic Headaches Start in the Neck via Spine Universe.
- Trigger Point Spinal Injections for Low Back Pain via Spine Universe.
- Role of Trigger Points (Myofascial Pain Syndrome) in Neck Pain via Spine Universe.
- Whiplash: 5 Things You Should Know via Spine Universe.
- American Journal of Sports Medicine thanks Drs Malanga and Jayaram
- Diagnostic Tools: X-Ray, Bone Scan, MRI, CT Scan via Spine Universe.
- Electrodiagnostic Tools via Spine Universe.