Regenerative Medicine & Nonsurgical Orthopedic Care
NOW AVAILABLE: COVID-19 IgM/IgG ANTIBODY TEST. Call us at 973-998-8309 for an appointment to get tested. To find out more about the test, go here.
New Jersey Regenerative Institute is a medical practice specializing in regenerative medicine for sports, spine, and orthopedic injuries. Formed by Gerard Malanga, MD, Jay E. Bowen, DO, and Thomas Agesen, MD, the Cedar Knolls, NJ practice has become a haven for patients seeking pain relief from acute and chronic pain.
Our office hours are back to normal: Monday - Friday, 8:00-4:30PM. To schedule an appointment, call us at 973-998-8309 or please fill out the form. Our office will contact you to schedule your Telemedicine or In-person office visit.
Our doctors and staff are committed to ensuring that our patients continue to get care with stringent safety measures in place such as:
- Universal screening of all patients and employees with non-contact infrared thermometers
- Restricting visitors in the office and waiting room unless they are medically necessary
- Rigorous cleaning and disinfecting, concentrating on frequently touched surfaces, exam rooms and terminals
- Patients and staff wearing masks in accordance with CDC recommendations
- Telemedicine (virtual and over the phone) appointments for those patients who do not feel comfortable or cannot visit in person. Any MRI, Xray or previous information regarding your orthopedic injury/condition would be most appreciated
Our goal is to treat each patient as a whole person and create personalized treatment plans that suit their individual needs. We focus less on their patients’ pain symptoms, and more on what is causing them. These practices help treat the root of every patient’s pain, using regenerative medicine (which was just endorsed by the Mayo Clinic as a field of practice) such as platelet rich plasma (PRP), ozone therapy, spinal injections, and prolotherapy to alleviate pain.
As a team, Drs. Malanga, Bowen, and Agesen have garnered excellent results in treating patients who want to avoid surgical procedures like knee and hip replacements, especially in younger patients. Our doctors are committed to monitoring and recording their patients’ improvements throughout the course of their treatments, allowing them to tailor their treatment plans to suit each patient’s unique needs.
Non-Surgical Regenerative Care for Pain Relief and Faster Healing
If you're dealing with a painful orthopedic condition, please complete this quick form and we'll send you email information on some of the most common questions around these procedures. We're here to help you make an informed decision.
Request Regenerative Treatment Information by Email
Please note: Regenerative Treatments are not covered by insurance.