COVID-19 and Telemedicine
Our office hours are back to normal: Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM.
Our doctors and staff are committed to ensuring that our patients continue to get care with stringent safety measures in place such as:
- Universal screening of all patients and employees with non-contact infrared thermometers
- Restricting visitors in the office and waiting room unless they are medically necessary
- Rigorous cleaning and disinfecting, concentrating on frequently touched surfaces, exam rooms and terminals
- Patients and staff wearing masks in accordance with CDC recommendations
- Telemedicine (virtual and over the phone) appointments for those patients who do not feel comfortable or cannot visit in person. Any MRI, Xray or previous information regarding your orthopedic injury/condition would be most appreciated
Please fill out our Request Appointment form to schedule and let us know whether you want a Telemedicine or In-person office visit.
Covid-19 IgM/IgG Antibody Test NOW AVAILABLE:
We are now offering the Covid Antibody Test to all our patients. Please call 973-998-8309 to make an appointment to be tested. The Covid-19 IgM/IgG is Made in the USA and has the following features:
- Provides positive/negative results in 15 minutes
- Works with fingerstick, whole blood, serum, or plasma sample type
- Increased screening with IgM and IgG antibody detection
- Clinical Sensitivity: 93.3%
- Clinical Specificity: 100%
- Relative Accuracy: 97.9%
Dr. Gerard Malanga is one of the leaders in Regenerative Medicine that was involved in drafting the Current Recommendations for Outpatient Musculoskeletal and Pain Practice guidelines to help physicians to continue to help their patients suffering in pain that need help through these trying times. To read this, please go here.
Ozone Therapy has shown benefits in treating viral infections. We offer Oxygen/Ozone Minor and Major Autohemotherapy as well as UBI (Ultraviolet Blood Irridation). To read more about these procedures, go here.
Recent Articles on Ozone Therapy